Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

24 September 2009

TV Ratings 09.23.09 - NCIS (and spin-off) Dominates

Crime shows ruled this night with huge openings for NCIS, it's spin-off NCIS: Los Angeles.

Of the two new shows up against each other --- The Good Wife and Christian Slater's new starrer, The Forgotten, the former edged out.

The remake of Melrose Place, which premiered a couple of weeks earlier, is really struggling that's why the big guns are now calling on Heather Locklear to guest star.

From TVByTheNumbers:



1 comment:

  1. Buti nga sa 90210 and Melrose Place na yan. I watched the pilot of Melrose Place and I didn't finish it. I also watched the season premiere of 90210 to see if I'm gonna warm up to it this time. Wala pa rin. Both suck. Puhlezzz! We want it fresh, fresh, fresh!

    ReplyDelete