So overwhelmed with Wednesday's TV line up...too exhausted to post per show watched. In putting my .02cents in, I'm doing this bullet style instead.
Modern Family, Pilot Episode
- Liking that it is done mockumentary style.
- Like that this is really a reflection of what a typical family is these days.
- Ty Burrel as the oblivious father? Most hilarious character.
- When a family schedules when they can shoot their son as a form of punishment (he shot his sister with a pellet gun; an eye for an eye)... it has to be the funniest!
- Too many stars from previously cancelled shows ended up in this one.
- Big, big cast but no problem with chemistry. Likeable, all....every bit of them, including the kids.
- "Circle of Life"? Crazy.
- Really liked it but I have a funny feeling it's not going to be well-received by the mainstream audience. Still too offbeat, me thinks.
Cougar Town, Pilot Episode
- First 10 minutes had me. The voices inside my head were screaming "Emmy for Courtney!"
- Then it went downhill. Felt like the first half of this was laid out perfectly, the other half was so crammed it was uneven. I think I remember reading somewhere they had to re-tool the pilot? Guess too many changes spoiled it.
- Love the mother/son dynamic. Love that kid who plays her son (from Aliens in America).
- Actually...love every bit of the characters, including the ex-husband.
- Hope it finds its direction because it is potentially funny.
Glee, Episode 4: Preggers
- Favorite moment of the week video, I could not stop grinning while watching this:
Gary Unmarried, Season 2 Premiere
- I actually missed this show and was glad it's back. Not watching it? Try it. Witty lines.
- The brother is a regular now?
- New job for Gary, so new characters from work, too? And possibly a new girlfriend? This is getting interesting!
- The actor playing the son is going to be the future Neil Patrick Harris. He's comedic timing is perfect and he's only about 14 (15?).