Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 August 2008

Catch up on Brothers and Sisters!

This Brothers and Sisters family portrait isn't your regular portrait when it has the second family in there. But I love it and I love this show.

When season 2 ended, we didn't know how the family was going to take the news between Justin and Becca, who turned from brother and sister to boyfriend and girlfriend (coz Becca is not a Walker apparently). Awkward moments?

This preview below is from the upcoming third season. Looks like Becca's still with the family... and that is great news:


And the following is Brothers and Sisters' starter kit. Get caught up with this show in less than five minutes, with Becca telling the story from the beginning:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these videos! I love Brothers and Sisters and have been missing it all summer. They were totally awesome and I love the Starter Kit Video! I actually went and watched all the other ones on the ABC site. They are all so good! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete