Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 December 2007

Jump and dance to this, I dare you....

Oooh dear lord....I'm trying to resist posting this, but my fingers aren't listening. It's cheesy as mozzarellas! But I love mozzarellas. So it goes without saying I love this piece of....crap. LOL! No, it's not crap, I take that back. It's...iconic? Just watch and listen. Or get up and dance.



As a five or six year old, this was the TV theme song I always jumped and danced to whenever I hear it on TV. I think I was even encouraged to take Hawaiian dance lessons because of this.

Wheeee, am shakin' my booty!

No comments:

Post a Comment