Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

05 December 2007

Gone for the day....

This entry has little to do with TV but I'll be gone all day today and might not be able to update the blog. So, I thought I should leave a beautiful image on it....just because. :)

My husband took this photo in Little India (Singapore) recently. Everytime I look at it, I'm reminded of those lavish TV mini-series. Or Mohinder Suresh. :)

Have a pleasant day, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Heroes is so bitin! 11 Episodes only? Mohinder is hmm... he has his perks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strike kasi. :(

    On the brighter side, it will give them enough time to come back on Sept 2008 ... with a bang.

    ReplyDelete