Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

04 November 2006

Languid

I lost the desire to feel this week. It feels like energy has stopped flowing in me. I don't feel giddy nor jumpy nor excited. But I also don't feel bored nor depressed.

I feel time moving around me, I still see people going about their business. I did my own business too. But if I try to recall what I had for lunch yesterday, I'd have to take a looooooong pause and remember.

The world around me goes on. Yet in my own world I feel........it's flatlining. Comatose.

Something has to make me really happy so that I can laugh out loud again. Something has to make me cry really hard so I can feel again. No amount of TV shows can do that right now, especially if the real world can't.

I don't know what triggered this. Maybe it's just a phase.

Maybe something big will happen next week. And this is just my mind's way of calming before the storm.

Or maybe I need to take drugs. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB!!!!! Thanks. :)

    They do say too much tv turns you into a zombie. But even the TV shows I watch, wa-epek. I can't feel anything! I can laugh for 2 seconds, cry for 5 seconds but that's it.

    Bato. Asar. LOL!

    Hindi pa naman yata ako menopausal but maybe this is hormones lang rin.

    Labo hehhe.

    ReplyDelete