Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

28 May 2010

"OMG My Life Is Ruined!"

This viral video has been going around humor and pop culture sites since this morning, featuring a viewer's reaction to Lee's win on American Idol. The lady in this video is a Crystal fan and suffice to say, she wasn't very pleased when Ryan Seacrest announced the winner.

I'd like to think I don't react the same way when I watch some of my favorite programs. But, shamefully, I do freak out in front of the TV, too (albeit a tad milder than this!).

Watch the drama below:



I didn't follow this year's Idol Top 12, unfortunately (fortunately for me?). After Alex Lambert's surprising boot during Top 24, I just lost interest. I've pegged Crystal to win it though, because very early on she was already peaking. But Lee was someone I also rooted for during the initial rounds. So, none of the results surprised me anymore.

I think I've had enough of this show.


BLOG PROMO: I'm Giving Away Cougar Town's Complete Season 1 Original DVD

Related stuff:
American Idol - The Best of Seasons 1 - 4
Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul
American Idol- Season 9

No comments:

Post a Comment