Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

19 May 2010

Jolli-Glee!

Jollibee on Glee is a trending topic...

Here's why:


Spot it? It's on camera so many times, you can't miss it. Filipinos everywhere are probably going to celebrate with a bucket of Chicken Joy after watching the #1 fast food chain store's logo on the current #1 TV show.

Oh, choreography for this Safety Dance is cute, too!

So many things to like about this episode (Episode 19th, Dream On)---

  • I liked the number with Idina Menzel & Lea Michelle. When you watch this, Idina would probably leave you speechless. Please remember to breathe.
  • I liked hearing Neil Patrick Harris singing. Pitch perfect! Why is this man gay? I think we need lotsa little Neil Patrick Harrises on TV.
  • I liked that this episode was directed by Joss Whedon. Maybe that's why it had a different tone to it. There was heart. And I've got boxes of tissues next to me while watching.
  • I liked that Kevin and Tina actually had a storyline.

What I did not like?

Tina still did not get to sing and I saw little of Sue Sylvester.

Damn. Almost perfect, Glee. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment