Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

28 May 2010

How Did Lost Really, Really *REALLY* End?

What the writers of Lost didn't want coming out. This top secret was breached!

The actual ending is after the cut....







Heh!

I got this off my email. I'm sure it's been going around elsewhere but I don't know where this originated. I recognize the dog from the second clip. He's got an actual video on Youtube and it's quite popular, see:




BLOG PROMO: I'm Giving Away Cougar Town's Complete Season 1 Original DVD

Related stuff:
Oh My Dog: How to Choose, Train, Groom, Nurture, Feed, and Care for Your New Best Friend
What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures
Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season [Blu-ray]

1 comment: