Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

07 September 2009

Go, Go Nora! [Brothers and Sisters S4 E1 Sneak Peek]

Someone asked me the other day when Brothers and Sisters is returning to television. When I asked why he wanted to know that, I was told it seems I needed my weekly dose of catharsis (my emotional release). He's partly right, though. With this show gone for like six months or so, I really was in need of my fix, especially when I've started looking for drama elsewhere. :P

There's still a three week wait till Brothers and Sisters is back. So, the sneak peeks will do for now.

I really enjoyed this one with Nora and Holly going at each other again. Go, Nora!!!



Saw the other preview with Kitty too. Am getting a vibe I'm going to relate so well and so close to this show this season so I've got to watch prepared with a box of tissue on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment