Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 December 2007

AFI's Top 10 TV Series for 2007

Dexter - The First Season Friday Night Lights - The First Season Ugly Betty - The Complete First Season 30 Rock - Season 1 Everybody Hates Chris - The Second Season The Sopranos - Season 6, Part 2


Dexter
Everybody Hates Chris
Friday Night Lights
Longford
Mad Men
Pushing Daisies
The Sopranos
Tell Me You Love Me
30 Rock
Ugly Betty

  • I've no idea what Longford is...so I let my fingers do the walking and found out it's not exactly a series but a TV Movie. | Read: Longford
  • I tried watching Tell Me You Love Me, which Time Magazine also picked as its Top 10 --- I COULDN'T STAND IT.
  • Mad Men is consistently on the "honors list". It will win one major award, is what I predict.
Source AFI

No comments:

Post a Comment