Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

01 April 2007

April Fools

Happy April Fools!

I took this quiz today and got this result:

Can You Spot the Fake TV Pilots?


Your results
Seasoned Executive
You know that sometimes the real pitches just sound made up.

Ahh, shucks! It helped that I did a lot of reading before I stumbled on this quiz. :)

---------

I previously said that today, I will begin to draw positive energy and think good thoughts. I do actually feel a lot optimistic now. My Sunday began right. There was no cloud over my head. And when I wasn't looking nor expecting, it all just came pouring.

I am grateful...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment