Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

25 March 2007

Ch ch ch changes...

Incidentally, ch ch ch changes was the title of Friday Night Light's previous episode. But that's not what this entry is about, although I would recommend you watch FNL already. Please. It's really a good, good, good TV show.

Anyway, I'm embarking on something new in the next few weeks. This would mean I might not able to do what I planned to do come Holy Week (watch my backlogs of 24, Lost and Prison Break). It would also mean I won't get to surf a lot and find TV scoops, or actually get to watch a lot of TV.

Well, we'll see... when things normalize, and I will be able to manage a routine, I might just get things back in order.

Good luck to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment