Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

20 May 2010

Shit My Dad Says!!! Promo Video

I was following this guy Justin on Twitter the other year. He'd write down all these crazy stuff his 60-something father would say. The dad was funny, without meaning to and without realizing that he's funny.

Some thousand plus followers later, the Dad's already an Twitter sensation. Justin cuts a deal with CBS and turns this Twitter account into a TV show. He has also released a book with the same title and of this, his dad actually said (as per Justin's tweet):
"YOU, a published writer?..Internet don't count. Any asshole can throw shit up on there." (Book On Sale Today!) http://tinyurl.com/yc79h4l 
 via web

The Twitter account is called Shit My Dad Says. The TV show will be called $#*! My Dad Says, but will be pronounced BLEEP My Dad Says. The series will star William Shatner as the Dad.

Here's the promo video:




Related stuff on DVD:

My Two Dads: Season One
My Two Dads - The Complete Second Season, Staci Keanan, Paul Reiser

No comments:

Post a Comment