Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 March 2007

Finally...

- Finally saw the last of the three-arc episode of Grey's Anatomy. With all the hype surrounding this show, I've now come to terms with the fact that what I thought was most promising series, since the departure from Friends on TV in 2003, is slowly losing its promise. The Addison spin-off doesn't seem to be a bad idea after all.

- Finally saw Music & Lyrics, which I've been wanting to watch since I saw the trailer last January. I did not expect anything from this movie, so there wasn't any reason to be disappointed. It was a fun movie, despite it's very, very simple plot. But I was pleasantly surprised to see Scott Porter (Jason of Friday Night Lights) here. He only had about 5 minutes of screen time, he played one of the has-been band mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment