03 December 2006

Australian Idol 2006 Finale

As always, Australian Idol's finale is nothing but spectacular:



The song Night of My Life is doing well in the Aussie Music Charts:
The Idol 2006 winner's single, Night Of My Life, has debuted at #1 on the Austereo Radio Hot 30 countdown. Released in stores today, Damien's single has kicked I Don't Feel Like Dancing by the Scissor Sisters off the top spot. The Hot 30 chart is constructed using votes by members of the public via the website and phone services. Night Of My Life is expected to have similar success on the ARIA Charts later this week.
Click here to listen to Damien Leith's "Night-of-My-Life"

And for Aus Idol 2007, Dicko (the judge who left after Season 2), will return. Now, they will have four tough judges, three of them are the type who tell it like it is. That's Simon Cowell times three! Yikes!