Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

08 March 2008

Pilot Watch: Justin Timberlake Comedy

Justin Timberlake is executive producing a TV comedy, based on a Peruvian show called "Mi Problema con las Mujeres" (My Problem With Women) for NBC. The story is about a 30 year old bachelor who needs to see a therapist in order to understand why his romantic liasons fail.

The Peruvian series is a TV franchise that is sold to over 20 Million countries, according to Reuters.

My Problem With Women is a Reveille production, the same company who brought the franchise of The Office and Ugly Betty to US shores.

No comments:

Post a Comment