Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

28 April 2007

Two sentences for Two Shows

Peeked at two shows to see what the rave is all about. I'll do my best to sum it up in two sentences:

Dresden Files


Two sentences comment:
It's Charmed, without the Chic Factor but the Cool Dude Factor.
It's Harry Potter for the 30 years old and above.
Dresden Files in detail

PS. Not recommending that you watch this alone. Some parts are creepy!!!

October Road


Two sentences comment:
Not a fan of Dawson's Creek, which is what this show is supposedly like.
Not impressed by the seemingly sharp, but pretentious, dialogues.
October Road in detail

PS. Tom Berenger IS old! I cannot believe how he's aged.

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested on Dresden Files. The other one, no thanks. Is October Road like Gilmore Girls? Or far from it.

    I don't know why. I seem to associate Dawson's Creek to GG even though they're a far cry from each other XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis, yun bang guy na nasa extreme left ng photo ng dresden files is the terrorist guy in season 3 of 24? yung mag rerelease ng virus??? it sure looks like him eh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup that's him, sis! Si Saunders sa 24. Oo nga no, naalala ko bigla. :)

    @ Raein - I would think Gilmore Girls is better than October Road. And I'm sure OR has its niche, just not for me, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I just wrote about how I liked the Dresden Files! Coolness!! :)

    I miss watching The Class! No time to download it pa.. Hay!!

    ReplyDelete