Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

13 April 2007

House, were you channeling me??

I'm supposed to be working, but I had to take a break [sorry, boss! Just recharging! :D].

I went to get updates on some TV shows, as I've been skipping quite a lot. [Imagine, I've only watched a total of 3 TV shows this week!!! 2 American Idols and one episode of Jeopardy. Huhuhu!]

Anyway, I read on one site that ---------- HOUSE SPOKE TAGALOG!!! I haven't seen it yet, it was supposed to have happened in this week's episode. He supposedly said some random Tagalog stuff (that I will have to see later, tonight if possible) but just reading about it, haaaay..... whatever he was supposed to say, to me that already means, "Mindy mahal kita!" Wheeeeeeeeee! :)

I wanna do this to House (Hugh Laurie) --->

Tapos season ender pa ng Friday Night Lights this week, haaaay ulit!

Excited na ako manood!!!

Now, I can't get back to work mode! LOL!

---------------

An update (4-14-2007)

I've seen the episode and this is what House said:



Although, it wasn't so much that he was saying "delicious", which is the Tagalog word for what he (seemingly) said - "Sarap". In this scene, the word sarap (or what sounded like it) is used as a noun, not an adjective. It's the name of the dish he would like to eat on that flight. And I don't know what that dish is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment