Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

12 December 2006

2006's Best Part 1 - AFI's List

It's that time of the year again.

Here's AFI's (American Film Institute) Best TV Shows for 2006:

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - the geek in me wants to watch this really soon. I was able to score the pilot episode DVD... but haven't gotten around to popping this in the player yet.
DEXTER - worth checking out. It's on PinoyTVJunkie's recommended list. http://pinoytvjunkie.livejournal.com/
ELIZABETH I - ano ito? Time to find out.
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - Heard a lot of good things about this show.
HEROES - gonna give this show one go para tuloy tuloy.
THE OFFICE - Yey!
SOUTH PARK - Not a regular SP viewer but okay, Top 10 material it is.
24 - Yey! Unbelievable TV show, but yey! Yey! Yey!
THE WEST WING - I thought this show was cancelled in 2005?
THE WIRE - Saw a couple of episodes. Worth watching nga. Heard a lot of good things about this show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment