25 March 2011

Dear People from "The Office"...

It was not easy to accept Michael Scott is leaving.

But since your writers made it possible to bring Holly Flax back...and then have Michael propose to her in the sweetest way a woman could ever hope for, I feel so much better knowing Michael Scott is going to be happy when he leaves Dunder-Mifflin/Sabre.



"This is where I fell in love with you, and this is where I am asking you to marry me," he said, getting down on one knee. 
But before he could pop the question, the fire alarm went off and the sprinklers started spraying. Still, he asked, "Holly Flax, marrying me will you be?" 
Tearing up, she said, "Your be charming wife me will I." 
The entire staff rushed in clapping, and an ecstatic Michael then surprised them all: "We're moving to Colorado. I'm leaving."   --- SOURCE
Thank you very much for doing this and congratulations Michael and Holly!