Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

26 January 2013

Daily TV News: Parenthood, The Office, Game of Thrones & More!

"Why it's time to binge-watch Parenthood" | via Grantland. I got into Parenthood after binge-watching at the end of last year and now get why people are raving about it on Twitter. The only gripe I have about this show is how things quickly progress into a full-blown drama, when the issues that crop up are sometimes non-issues. (Me screaming on the TV: "Problema ba yun?!!!" Translated: Is that even a problem?) It's kinda stressful to watch and at the same time, it's catharsis. There were also two things they left out from the finale: 1) that Haddie's character wasn't acknowledge (she's off to college), and 2) we don't really know if Laura's aware that her teenage boy went through a serious choice with his girlfriend who got their baby aborted.

"It was love at first audition for Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski." | via People Magazine. This coupling is really a match made in heaven, professionally and on the small screen. But it broke my heart to watch The Office yesterday. Jim & Pam's fight got very real that I think most couples could relate to what happened. And those two actors were soooo good at it, I'm so grateful they made Jim & Pam so relatable.

From Kicking Television.

I ended up crying for a good 10 minutes after watching this episode of The Office. God, I love this show!!!

"'American Idol' Might Be Slapped With Massive Racism Lawsuit" | via Indiewire. Huh. This show has every kind of publicity ever hatched.

"Spartacus final season arrives tonight: Your guide to the new characters" | via HuffPost TV.  Really excited for this one! And yes I am watching this later today!

Not ready to binge on American Horror Story S2 yet but this article says it's a richer, better show than S1: "Seitz on the End of American Horror Story’s Second Season: From Campy to Compassionate" | via Vulture.

Feast on this: "Game of Thrones' Offers First Look at Season 3 With 23 New Images (Photos)" | via The Hollywood Reporter.

Ellis is returning on Smash! | via TV Line. Is the actor playing him ready for the another round of hate-calls on Twitter?

Secret Circle/Life Unexpected star has a new show | via TV Line. I think its time this actress plays more mature roles. To be typecasted as a high schooler doesn't seem to work. She's too sexy to be 16...that's what I think is the problem. Well, among other things.

Sarah Chalke Scrubs In on Grey's Anatomy | via TV Line. I am gonna be watching this episode! I love Sarah Chalke!

Like or follow my Twitter account and Facebook page for more updates. I blab a lot of TV stuff over there.

1 comment:

  1. Good TV show or drama really same time give you some emotional feeling

    ReplyDelete