Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

21 January 2013

Daily TV News: Fringe, Wedding Band, Horror TV and more!

"So now we know what Fringe was really about, all this time" | via io9. Fringe bowed out of TV last week. I am currently getting caught up in between doing the daily grind and my routines. I've forgotten how much I really loved the Walter Bishop character.

"The Encore: Talking with 'Wedding Band' Star Peter Cambor" | via Starpulse. Wedding Band Season 1 ended last night. Solid show, overall and we're all waiting for news of its renewal.


"Beware — serial killers loose on broadcast TV" | via LA Times. Serial killers as lead characters were once dominant on cable only.

If serial killers are on the lose, it's also setting up the rise of Horror TV: "Helpful Hints for Household Horror" | via NY Times. Horror/suspense...my least favorite genre, but it's drawing lots of viewers and the most I can tolerate (and actually love!) is Grimm. I also love The Walking Dead but I tend to cover my eyes or look away when there are zombies on the screen.

This one's for those who remember these two networks: "The Nine Forgotten Gems of the WB and UPN" | via Vulture.

"10 of the Greatest Pop Culture Homage TV Episodes" | via Flavorwire. I think I've seen 7 out of 10 of these.

"Home Design Tips from NBC's Parenthood Set" | via Homesessive. There are more videos about Parenthood and the set design on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment