Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

18 January 2013

Daily TV News: American Idol Ratings, Scandals, The Office & More!

Before anything else...I didn't realize that this site was experiencing a glitch (for about two days) until this morning. A gadget has been  messing up the way the blog should be viewed but I did a little tweaking and I hope that that's all fixed now. Thanks for bearing with me!

On with the news...

American Idol S12 premiere has experienced 19% drop in ratings compared to last year | via TV Guide. It still remains on top place for the night though.

Premiere of Body of Proof S3, which has undergone cast changes, will be pushed back 2 weeks | via Deadline. I didn't really like that they changed cast members, but let's see how that goes when it returns.

Matt Bomer launches his own clothing line, inspired by White Collar | via Just Jared. This is intended for charity.

"United States of Tara’s Toni Collette stars in CBS conspiracy drama Hostages" | via TV Guide. On ABC, this show was called MISSING.

Scandals is a rising hit for ABC | via NY Times. I'm gonna give it another try this week and see if it can change my mind. I didn't really enjoy the first season of Scandals.

Look who's appearing on Raising Hope. As a Tree! | via People Magazine.



Heather Locklear is joining TNT's 'Franklin & Bash' | via The Hollywood Reporter. The show will return this summer for its 3rd season.

TNT Orders Unscripted Drama From Jerry Bruckheimer | via The Hollywood Reporter. It also ordered an bounty hunter drama starring Geena Davis | via TwoCents.

The Office confirms who's returning for the series finale | via TV Guide. I would be ten times more excited if they will be able to get Michael and Holly back, too.

More details to The Vampire Diaries spinoff starring the Originals | via Entertainment Weekly. There's a certain rhyme and rhythm to how the people behind the scenes create their shows (The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle). It's so formulaic that frankly, I hope they don't adapt the same system with this planned spinoff.

Could Drop Dead Diva be saved? | via Cinema Blend. The show has been announced cancelled the other day. I don't think the story has anywhere else to go but it could use proper closure.

Follow me on Twitter for more real time TV news and updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment