Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

06 February 2011

Social Media Whoring Time: I'm on GetGlue, Follow Me! :P

I kept seeing a friend of mine putting GetGlue updates on his Facebook status/wall and I was so envious! (Coz I am a shallow human being!)

I thought this app was only possible with an iPhone or an iPad and I since I can't work any of those gadgets, I gave up hoping to have this fancy instant update on my Facebook wall whenever I'm about to watch a TV show.

Until it finally dawned on me to google up "GetGlue. (D'oh! IKR?!)

And so I arrived at their website and immediately opened an account.

So then...yadda, yadda, yadda...talk, talk, talk... I only want to say that I'm now on GetGlue, liking every possible TV and movie program I can click "like" on. They have other categories, too. But it's all related to Entertainment. There's nothing about nail polishes (bummer!).

Anyway...you follow, I follow? Yes? Let's get glued together?

No comments:

Post a Comment