Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

20 November 2010

Too Much TV now on Facebook

Dear Five Readers of my Blog =),

It has taken me awhile to decide on doing this because I thought that, with no real products nor ideas to sell or promote, having a "page" would be indulgent.

I thought those were reserved for blogs with authority. While I do know what I'm talking about (by way of my TV addiction, more than anything), I can't consider myself as such.

But I have finally opened a Facebook Page for Too Much TV.

I was pushed to do it 1) for technical reasons as I was trying to figure out how those Facebook buttons actually work (still can't, darn!); 2) for branding, which I finally have to succumb to (social media, FTW!).

Anyway, I hope you'll "like" it.

And I hope to the TV gods I can blog more sensibly and properly with this now in place. This means, I have to do away with blogging in the wee hours of the morning when I'm still sleepy and my brain is fuzzy and I can't quickly figure out "your" for "you're" until ten hours later. (Sonofagun, I have to learn how to edit 100x before publishing!)

Thanks so much for watching too much TV with me all these years!

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment