Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

14 December 2008

Victory has ugly feet and other musings...

Have you done your Christmas shopping? I did quite a bit of that yesterday. But 'twas a big mistake. I did not realize it was just payday. My intention of just staying at the mall for under 3 hours? Stretched to a whole day and I was so tired! By the time I got home, I didn't have enough time to catch up on TV I missed this week.

Good thing they were only a few. One of them was Lipstick Jungle...which is down to its last few episodes. The show isn't in NBC's mid-season schedule for Jan to May. So, despite white Brooke Shields said? It's gone.

Speaking of... I don't know why this made it to the cutting room --- this shot of Victory's feet. It was dirty and ugly; when the whole storyline to this was that she was conscious of stripping down naked for a photo shoot and she doesn't think her body's that beautiful and someone had to prep her up and say she was.

Not that I don't have ugly feet myself but...they could have done something to hide this with that kind of a storyline.

I got too into it, I played this scene over and over.

See? Ugly feet ---



***

I was two episodes behind Dirty Sexy Money and I was just done watching last, last week's episode a few hours ago.

Let me just say this --- Karen slapping Nick George? Soap opera-ish. Classic. Priceless. It was unconsciously something I've been wishing for, ever since Nick has turned into this first class jerk in a matter of four or so episodes.





Made me even happier Karen was the one who got to do it. If there's anyone I looooove on this show, it's her.

Would have been a lot happier if she goes on a slapping frenzy. Karen, do your mom, do your dad, Jeremy, Simon and Lisa George for me, too! Hee! What a sick world that place is.

***

I had a couple of comments on this blog that I've mistakenly disapproved early today. I blame it on my disorientation. My body was still tired from yesterday.

So, if you're one of those who left to comment --- much appreciated! But I'm sorry, I moderated it by mistake. :(

***

This week, most of my favorites are officially going on a hiatus. Which means I have plenty of time to catch up on other programs.

But then again, I'm also leaving town for the holidays in a few of days so Too Much TV might translate to Too Much Partying in the next two-three weeks. I'd do my best to keep a few more updates though...I cannot NOT watch something while on vacation. That's just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment