Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 December 2008

Courtney Cox on Scrubs - Teaser

I don't remember how many episodes she'll be on in Scrubs but it's good to see Courtney Cox doing comedy again. The only "Friend" not ever been nominated for an Emmy Award, I think she's due for something like it real soon. Courtney is great at comedy...which is why I am anticipating Cougar Town's (her new TV series) airing!

Here's a preview of her on Scrubs:

2 comments:

  1. Courtney Cox will probably give Scrubs a big PR boost, and she's pretty funny as well
    coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney Cox is very fit to have a role in scrubs shows. Scrubs will definitely increase it's viewers and at the same time their ratings in the field of comedy shows.

    ReplyDelete