Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 January 2006

It was an honor, Mr...

24 Season 5 opened the other night with an explosive episode. In just under 5 minutes I was left looking like this:



I can't say much, I don't wanna ruin the suspense for those who will follow it in a couple of weeks or months on cable. But let me just say that it involved this guy:



And if you know your guns, you could tell he's a sniper. And him being there had something to do with something that starts with an A and ends with an N.

D'you guess it? Yeah... I know ..it's:



The two hour premier last night will be followed by another two hour second premier (what do you call a second premier?) tonight. I'm on the edge of my seat. My final words for the first 2 hours.... and mind you, this is the first time I'm gonna say or even print it: Motherfucker!

Total body count for episode 1: 4 (maybe 5, I forgot)
Total VIPs dead: 2
Total times I dropped my jaw: 3 1/2
Total times I cried: 3
Total times I clapped my hands saying, "Go Jack!": 3
Total times I laughed because Chloe was annoying (this time worked in everyone's favor): 3
Total times I said, "Not again!": 3
Total times my husband said there are loopholes to the plot: 2

Now, let me take a break from all that action and watch Grey's Anatomy's 2 hour premiere now.

24
Season 5 Episode 1 Day 5: 7:00 A.M.-8:00 A.M.
Original Airing: Jan 15, 2006
Network: Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment