Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 May 2011

Summer TV Guide 2011: What Are You Watching This Time?


My TV Watchlist is significantly slim this week because a lot of shows have already aired their season finale. If you still haven't gone over last season's shows, perhaps this is the time to catch up. You have a full week before another set of TV programs premiere for the Summer run.

I am looking forward to the return of Rizzoli & Isles, White Collar, The Big C, Pretty Little Liars and Drop Dead Diva. But there are some new ones worth checking out, as well:

*all in American time*

Franklin & Bash
June 1st
Lawyer series. Hip & young lawyer series. Looks fun. Stars that guy from Clueless (the skateboarding dude) and Mark-Paul Gosselaar (didn't he just play a lawyer last season?)



Love Bites
June 2nd
This show almost didn't get done. It had all sorts of production problems or something. But I'm glad they're giving it a chance. Because I love Becki Newton (Amanda, Ugly Betty). Trailer looks adorable. Lots of familiar looking stars. Rock 'em, Becki!



9 Lives of Chloe King
June 14th
It's supposed to go back to back with Pretty Little Liars. I've seen the trailer before and I wasn't impressed to be honest. But I'm still gonna watch the pilot, just to see how it goes. It stars a new girl from...Canada, I think?



Wilfred
June 23rd
You can read all about this in a previous entry here.

Necessary Roughness
June 29th
Features a sexy shrink who works with football players and their issues. I dunno who the actress is, but I do find the premise interesting.



Alphas
July 11th
If you're looking for a show to replace Heroes on your list, have a look at this one. Looks cool.



Find something interesting?

1 comment:

  1. i miss "my" shows, too... can't wait for Rizzoli and Isles at saka The Closer to start.. kaso July pa... so inip na!

    ReplyDelete