Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

21 December 2010

EW's Ken Tucker's Top 10 TV for 2010

I just mentioned in my last list rundown that no one has Friday Night Lights on their list anymore, and here comes Ken Tucker, a writer and critic for Entertainment Weekly, with his. And his list includes FNL and a few titles others didn't mention.

Ken Tuckers' list, as I remember it, consistently has FNL and his top pick on it.


  • 10. Work of Art: The Next Great Artist
  • 9. Men of a Certain Age
  • 8. Modern Family
  • 7. Friday Night Lights
  • 6. Justified
  • 5. Mad Men
  • 4. NBC Thursday sitcoms: Parks and Recreation, Community, and 30 Rock
  • 3. The Good Wife
  • 2. Fringe
  • 1. Breaking Bad


You can find out why he has picked these here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment