Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

19 July 2010

Today's Hottest Topic and why I'd have to 'stealth blog' it....

Posted this on my Facebook and then posting a screen cap of it.

Let's call this stealth blogging. :P

I have something I want to say. But I can't really say it because there's Google Alert. The minute I write down names of popular people and a popular TV show, on the internet, a beacon lights up for these rabid fans. They tend to react without thought. And I don't want to attract that kind of...species.

So let me just say what I have to say and we leave each other alone. Fine?

Here's what I think about one of today's hottest topic online ----


Just thinking out loud....

No comments:

Post a Comment