Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 July 2010

If I had to 'status update' what I've been watching....

Couldn't come up with longer posts for these things I wanna say about some of the series I've been watching, so am gonna do this "status update" style ---
  • I forgot to tell you about this the other week: Nikki Blonsky is awesome in Huge
  • One reason to watch Rizzoli & Isles? Is to find out what chic & trendy outfit Isles' going to wear!
  • Childrens' Hospital is sick, sick, sick!
  • I have yet to find The Choir so I can actually watch it. I've been looking for a week! :( (Okay, technically, this is a series I've NOT been watching!)
  • Finally finished Castle. They're really going there --- this dance, this courtship between characters obviously meant to be together. This will take what? Five seasons? Before they finally hook up?

No comments:

Post a Comment