Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 July 2010

BBC's Sherlock TV Teaser

Well, TV's been buzzing at the other side of the world after Comic-Con last week. There were a lot of juicy tidbits and anecdotes from some of the shows I follow. Some of these news and updates are still coming out as I write this (Can I just whine and say --- enough about Glee please!!!). But I've skipped reading through most of 'em and I'm just looking out for the headlines.

I am trying to remain spoiler free this year, with any TV program I'm planning to watch. It's not always easy coz I've got a gazillion feeds from online sites coming into my reader.  But yeah, this time around,  I wouldn't like to know all the inside info and behind the scenes until later; whereas I use to read EVERYTHING I could find about any show that interests me faster than you can say Spoiler Alert!. I surmise, it makes my TV viewing a lot more enjoyable this way...with the "not knowing much". My point of view and expectation is untarnished and isn't influenced.

Anyway.....

I spent the weekend catching up on more programs. Watching the usual summer fares (White Collar, Good Guys, Rizzoli & Isles, etc. etc...), I was also finally able to finish the second season of Castle and the final episodes of The Good Wife. I think I'm gonna catch up on Chuck Season 3 this weekend.

I've also gotten into a few Lifestyle programs such as The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Cupcake Wars and Work of Art, which is like Project Runway, only with Artists. It's a Sarah Jessica Parker produced show.

Also found something new to watch this week...because you know, I don't watch enough anymore hahaha. :P It's this BBC series created by Steven Moffat (who I adore for creating Coupling, the British's How I Met Your Mother/Friends). It's an updated version of Sherlock Holmes, called, well, Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman (whoot!). The series is only a three-parter, would you believe? British people do love their TV programs short.

Here, check out Sherlock's trailer ---



Have always loved Sherlock Holmes' books when I was younger, so this is something I'm really looking forward to.

So, what have you been watching the past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment