Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

07 January 2009

Still quiet in these parts...

If you have to know, I haven't been really watching a lot of TV this week yet. Though I have checked out the latest episodes of The Mentalist and Scrubs (Courtney Cox, how I miss her on TV!), mid-Season doesn't begin until after the Golden Globes (which airs this Sunday). So I trust that after the 11th, my routine returns to normal.

Hopefully....

I've lost my beloved Pushing Daisies site. The owners have decided to go on a different direction, with the show already canceled.

I'm also dealing with some life-changing stuff away from television...a real life drama that's keeping my concentration away from enjoying what I wanna watch.

Things are really on pause and hold, wait and see.

This is going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment