Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

26 January 2009

Bravo Taraji P. Henson!

Before having seen her in Benjamin Button (and thus earning an Academy nomination for that performance), I was already in awe of Taraji P. Henson's acting prowess when she guest appeared on Eli Stone last year.

At the Oscar's Taraji will be up against these women:

  • Viola Davis, Doubt
  • Penelope Cruz, Vicky Christina Barcelona
  • Amy Adams, Doubt
  • Marisa Tomei, The Wrestler

I can't even say if she'll win it. But that won't take away the fact that she is a really, really good actress.

Here, watch what I'm talking about in this scene from Eli Stone and tell me if you aren't moved by her delivery:

1 comment:

  1. Taraji killed that scene! I never watched Eli Stone but have seen her in other projects. I am glad she is finally being paid attention in Hollywood circles.

    ReplyDelete