25 September 2006

Quotable Quotes - 9/17-23

I think I'll start a Quote of the Week, gathered from shows I've seen for the previous week.

Lemme start with the week of Sept 17-24. This week marks the beginning of what could be the most exciting moment for TV, since 2000.

So, I'll open with my mandatory..."Previously on...." :D

Prison Break
Season 2, Episode 5 Map1213

Aired: Sept 18



Michael: Tell me that's not what I know it is.
T-bag: Oh, it is. But don't worry no more, before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
Michael: Coming from a compulsive liar I find that hard to believe.
T-bag: I'd have tattooed it to my body, but I didn't have the time.

For this episode, all I have to say is: Where the hell is Haywire?


Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Season 1, Episode 1 Pilot

Aired: Sept 18



Jordan: You know what this is? It's the sketch that got cut. I just read it and I thought it was inspired and I am not really an expert. Matt, read it and tell me what you think..
Matt: No, I'm not gonna read it.
Jordan: Just read it and tell me if it should have gone on the air.
Matt: I don't need to read it.
Jordan: Matt ---
Danny: He doesn't need to read it.
Jordan: Why?
Matt: Because I wrote it....four years ago. Shortly before I apparently quit.
Jordan: I know. [pause] Alright so you want me to prove it? Here's my first try. Open with it next week. [cue music, Queen's Under Pressure, Jordan steps away.]
Danny: You gotta give her style for that.
Matt: Yeah...

I have to say this, this early....I am in love with Studio 60!!!


House
Season 3, Episode 3 Informed Consent

Aired: Sept 19



House: I tried to kill him, you're mad. I don't kill him, you're mad.
Cameron: All he wanted was some dignity
House: Where you in that room with him? Was he wearing a tux while he was choking on his own plasma?

House cracked me up so bad! I had 3 LOL moments for this episode.


The Office
Season 3, Episode 1 Gay Witch Hunt

Aired: Sept 21


Creed: I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the 60's I made love to many, many women, often outdoors....in the mud, in the rain. And, it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing.....

And Creed said that with a straight face. Awesome line. Great delivery. Hilarious result.