Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

25 September 2006

Quotable Quotes - 9/17-23

I think I'll start a Quote of the Week, gathered from shows I've seen for the previous week.

Lemme start with the week of Sept 17-24. This week marks the beginning of what could be the most exciting moment for TV, since 2000.

So, I'll open with my mandatory..."Previously on...." :D

Prison Break
Season 2, Episode 5 Map1213

Aired: Sept 18



Michael: Tell me that's not what I know it is.
T-bag: Oh, it is. But don't worry no more, before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
Michael: Coming from a compulsive liar I find that hard to believe.
T-bag: I'd have tattooed it to my body, but I didn't have the time.

For this episode, all I have to say is: Where the hell is Haywire?


Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Season 1, Episode 1 Pilot

Aired: Sept 18



Jordan: You know what this is? It's the sketch that got cut. I just read it and I thought it was inspired and I am not really an expert. Matt, read it and tell me what you think..
Matt: No, I'm not gonna read it.
Jordan: Just read it and tell me if it should have gone on the air.
Matt: I don't need to read it.
Jordan: Matt ---
Danny: He doesn't need to read it.
Jordan: Why?
Matt: Because I wrote it....four years ago. Shortly before I apparently quit.
Jordan: I know. [pause] Alright so you want me to prove it? Here's my first try. Open with it next week. [cue music, Queen's Under Pressure, Jordan steps away.]
Danny: You gotta give her style for that.
Matt: Yeah...

I have to say this, this early....I am in love with Studio 60!!!


House
Season 3, Episode 3 Informed Consent

Aired: Sept 19



House: I tried to kill him, you're mad. I don't kill him, you're mad.
Cameron: All he wanted was some dignity
House: Where you in that room with him? Was he wearing a tux while he was choking on his own plasma?

House cracked me up so bad! I had 3 LOL moments for this episode.


The Office
Season 3, Episode 1 Gay Witch Hunt

Aired: Sept 21


Creed: I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the 60's I made love to many, many women, often outdoors....in the mud, in the rain. And, it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing.....

And Creed said that with a straight face. Awesome line. Great delivery. Hilarious result.

No comments:

Post a Comment