Five (5) things you must know about me and my aversion for anything Kardashian:
- I've NEVER seen an episode of their Reality TV show. It does not appeal to me.
- Well, except that one time when I was at a friend's house and the show was what was on her TV. And it was Kim's wedding special (married to Kris Humphries).
- I feel something's grating my ears when Kim Kardashian talks. The first time I heard her speak was when she was on Conan O' Brien. I think I saw the episode early this year. Yep, that was my first "encounter" with Kim. Honest to blog.
- I know about the Kardashians only because I read and follow online stuff. When they're on TV, I switch channel, leave the room, or turn it off. Which explains #3.
- They are always in everything I read. Thus, I can't avoid them online because the stuff I read are research sources. :P
One (1) fact you must know about the Kardashians:
THEY ARE NOT GOING AWAY!!! If anything, there will be more of them from (some of the) stuff I read online! In fact, they are already in Glamour's January 2012 Edition!
Who keeps putting these girls everywhere??? The publicity army's good and hard at work, I give them that. But man, I wish they'd already disappear!