Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

15 November 2011

Random Observation: Once Upon A Time, Episode 4 Season 1

I'm seriously enjoying watching Once Upon A Time. Someone's imagination is working big time on this show. Kudos to the writers!

And I'm loving all the twists and the real-world counterparts of storybook characters I've read as a child. I also love that in the real world, this is how the writers see Ruby, who is actually Little Red Riding Hood.

LITTLE RED RIDING HO

I can't wait to see what's her story. All we know is that she works in that diner/cafe Emma frequents (Granny's Cafe), while in fantasy land, she was part of the War Council.

Are you watching this show? What do you love about it so far?

2 comments:

  1. I also like the plot and the cast of this show. Its good show with interestingly different storyline. I never miss it at all.

    Watch TV Shows Online

    ReplyDelete