Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

12 November 2011

Previously on 24...

It has been 10 years since 24 started its successful 8-season run. Do you remember these?










I don't know the status of the movie version of 24, though. The last I read, plans to do this is still active.

Incidentally, Keifer Sutherland is starting a new show by spring of 2012. Two years after 24 bowed out on Fox, and a decade after he gave life to one of the most iconic characters on television, (There is no one like Jack Bauer on TV, I dare say.) Keifer is returning to Fox for his new series, Touch:

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see him again! mark your calendar... 3.18! yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Touch" is like this movie with Bruce Willis no? I can't remember the title, but it also had this kid with similar abilities.

    ReplyDelete