Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

13 November 2011

Look-A-Likes: My Kraaas (Crush) & Will Arnett (Gob)

I think that even if I'd live to be 85 years old, assuming I would live that long without being senile, I'd still harbor school girl crushes. :P

Well, I have a crush.♥

On TV.

Or I used to have a crush, because I think I'm almost over it (coz the show is almost done heh!).

From this guy on The Sing-Off.  Whose name I keep forgetting (there it goes, sign of senility!), although one of my friends on Twitter mentioned his name to me. (Thanks!)




Watch him perform:


Isn't he dreamy? ♥ ♥ ♥ (On that video, the judges call him Jake. His name is Jake. I have to remember that!)

Anyway, last night while re-watching Arrested Development, I came to a scene where Will Arnett, who plays Gob in the series, was performing his magic trick.

And that's where I saw the resemblance.



My crush and Will Arnett are look-a-likes!


But here's the thing...I'm not crushing on Will Arnett at all. NOT AT ALL. And I'm not happy about them being look-a-likes.

No offense to the actor, as I'm know he is well-respected in the industry,  but he comes off as a d-bag to me.

And it's not his fault. I just see Gob in him so much and Gob was such a douche. Which is probably why, after Arrested Development, I haven't really liked any of the series Will Arnett has done, even if I try liking it.

So, there.

You've got a TV crush? Spill!

No comments:

Post a Comment