Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 May 2011

First Look: Teaser from "ALCATRAZ" a new show for 2011-2012 Season

If you've been following Too Much TV on Facebook, I mentioned that this series, Alcatraz, did not fly with the focus group/test audience. It was almost in danger of not getting picked up for airing. Watching the trailer below, I think I know why. The story's easily confusing. And it feels like it's masking itself as a thriller or a suspense, when it's really not.

I'm not saying I don't like it, because I've been dying to see how this J.J. Abrams series could translate itself on the small screen. I think I have a problem with the female lead (Sarah Jones). I think I don't get her yet, not totally convinced with her. Yet.

Sam Neil, however....man, his voice is creepy!!! Hearing him talk this way, at 6:00 in the morning, is a bad way to wake up. I got tingles all over. The weather is warm but I'm having goosebumps.

Anyway, Alcatraz will premiere on Fox mid-season. Watch the trailer and tell me if Jack Sylvane is the pogi-est 85 year old man you've seen....(next to Aragorn, LOTR maybe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment