Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 May 2011

First Look: Photos & Teaser from "SMASH", a new musical for 2011-2012 Season

Move over Glee, Smash isn't going to be the only musical program next season. I have a feeling American Idol's Katherine McPhee is going to be huge again...

STARS: Debra Messing,  Katharine McPhee, Anjelica Huston
LOGLINE: Smash is a musical drama that celebrates the beauty and heartbreak of the Broadway theater as it follows a cross-section of dreamers and schemers who all have one common desire -- to be a "Smash." The series centers on a desire to create a Broadway musical based on the life of Marilyn Monroe

Here's the video teaser:



And here are the photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment