Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 May 2011

First Look: Photos & Teaser from "THE PLAYBOY CLUB" for 2011-2012 Season

The Playboy Club. Hmmmm. This is looking a lot like Mad Men to me.

STARS: Eddie Cibrian, Amber Heard, David Krumholtz
LOGLINE: The Playboy Club is a provocative new drama about a time and place that challenged the social mores, where a visionary entrepreneur created an empire and an icon changed American culture. It's the early '60s, and the legendary Playboy Club in Chicago is the door to all of your fantasies -- and the key is the most sought-after status symbol of its kind.

Here's the video teaser:



And the photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment