Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 October 2010

Birthday Blow-Out Winners Announced!!!! Congratulations Didi & Richard!

Using Random.Org's List Randomizer, here are the winners of the month-long birthday contest I had last September. There were only 9 valid entries.

WINNER: Modern Family Season 1 DVD Set


WINNER: Friday Night Lights Season 1 DVD Set

Congratulations to Didi & Richard! Please email me your complete address with contact number at mindymore2005@gmail.com. Allow me two to three weeks to get your prizes. I shall be informing you when it's been shipped out.

Thank you so much for joining! Till the next contest!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I just saw this!!
    YEHEY!! :)

    Funny pa, friend ko rin si Richard! Hahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete