19 April 2011

HIMYM Hopeless Quotes

If you've watched How I Met Your Mother this week, I'm sure you'd want to go over that exchange over bars or hangouts they can go to. I thought that was brilliant writing, something that hasn't been happening for the show for a while now. It drove me crazy. Good crazy. I watched the scene three times.


Want to learn how to help people communicate with each other?
Check out a christian counseling degree online.

And here's a transcript of that, which I got from this site.

“Oh, we’re not drinking here, tonight we’re going big. Let’s see, what club should we hit first? There’s Club Was … There’s Wrong.” – Barney
“Umm, those places shut down a long time ago.” – Marshall
“Oh no!” – Barney
“Oh No shut down, too.” – Marshall
“There’s Where.” – Ted
“Where’s Where?” – Jerry
“Where’s where Was was isn’t it?” – Lily
“No, Was wasn’t where Where was, Was was where Wrong was. Right?” – Barney
“OK?” – Jerry
“Not OK, that place is lame.” – Ted
“OK is Lame? I thought Lame was a gay bar, or is that wrong?” – Robin
“That’s wrong. That’s not Wrong.” – Marshall
“Guys, focus.” – Barney
“Oh, I like Focus, let’s go there.” – Robin
“Where?” – Ted
“Not Where, Focus.” – Robin
“I thought Focus was closed?” – Lily
“No Was was closed. Once Was shut down and reopened as Closed.” – Barney
“So Closed is open.” – Marshall
“No Closed is closed.” – Robin
“I don’t know … third base!” – Jerry
“Ehhhh … Third Base is all frat guys.” – Robin
“I’ll go any place, OK?” – Lily
“NOT OK, OK is lame.” – Ted
“OK is not Lame, Lame is a gay bar.” – Robin
“Guys, shut up.” – Lily
“No, Shut Up shut down. I can’t believe I don’t know the clubs anymore.” – Barney
“Guys, just pick a club, OK?” – Marshall
“NOT OK.” – Ted
“OK is LAME … Gay bar!” – Everyone
“For the record, I was in there once by accident, I’m pretty sure it’s pronounced Lamé.” – Marshall
“It’s Hopeless, isn’t it?” – Barney