Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

26 November 2012

Site Hiccups

A few months back, I signed up for NuffnangX's Social Blog Stalking app without any clue as to how it works. Turns out, it messed up my commenting system, which is why I kinda missed publishing and acknowledging some of these comments:


Nachobing was responding to this post: TV Style: 2 Blondes and a Red Dress on REVENGE and 666 PARK AVENUE  and it relieves me to know that I'm not the only one confused about these two horror shows we're watching. I get the feeling, Bing has already stopped watching these like I have. (Am I right?)



Kay replied to this post on Sara Rue's Transformation in MALIBU COUNTRY, which has gotten a lot of us curious. I admit, I'm tempted to have another peek, as much as I dislike the show. And only because I wanna see Sara again. Maybe I'll do just that this weekend!



Finally, Sheila posted this reply in an earlier post on only the coolest show ever. Sheila and I watched the whole 6 seasons of Lost. Reading her comment made me really giggle.

The comment system is back to normal and I would not dare use that other system again. It's confusing to navigate around it and the whole flow is all messed up. I hope someone from Nuffnang is taking notes. :P

2 comments:

  1. Wow, yay!! balik sa dati. And I was laughing while writing my comment earlier. I knew you would get it. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panoorin mo siya dito, may talent pala siya, hindi lang extra! LOL

    ReplyDelete