Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 November 2012

Sara Rue's Transformation in MALIBU COUNTRY

I enjoyed watching Sara Rue back when she starred in Less Than Perfect with Zachary Levi. And although the series was short-lived and unimpressive, Sara's presence lingered on me. At that time, she was still heavy, but it was evident that she has a pretty face (and a talent to boot!)




Over the years, I would watch Sara guest star on shows like The Big Bang Theory and Eastwick, and would notice her gradual weight loss. I don't know her story or how she's able to lose the pounds. There was even a time where she really was so much thinner. But I imagine that being light weight would be an ultimate goal for her since she's working in unforgiving Hollywood, where fat is the enemy.

Anyway, I just wrapped up watching her new series, Malibu Country, and was totally surprised to see Sara Rue looking like a cross between Sonia Vergara and Leighton Meester!

 
SEE?!!!
Sara Rue in Malibu Country
Sara Rue in Malibu Country
Sara Rue in Malibu Country
I honestly don't know which Sara I like better. Either way, she looks gorgeous to me. But I also don't like that her character on her new show has to be this rich but ditzy blonde, a Malibu stereotype. I thought she can do so much better. She's a capable, funny actress.

I have no plans of watching the show further than the pilot episode, by the way.  It doesn't seem like it will last longer than six episodes and I really only wanted to see what Sara's up to. Now I did and that's that.

Did you check out Malibu Country like I did? No? Good for you. That's fewer than 30 minutes of time I'm never getting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment