Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 October 2011

It's a miracle! ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is back from the Dead!


A show that's been long cancelled is coming back from the dead. And I literally had goosebumps as I was reading news about it.

Jason Bateman on his Twitter, said:



TV shows doing a Lazarus rarely happen. As far as I'm aware, Futurama's the only other show that's done this. 


Cancelled by Fox in 2006, Arrested Development left TV with a cult fan base that incessantly:

1) blamed Fox for taking away the funniest comedy on TV and; 
2) wished the show could continue to air somewhere else.

My 13-year old loved the show so much, he too, was disappointed it ended with just three seasons. 

As early as 2008, rumors about a possible movie version was ripe online but nothing ever panned out. 

But now, we have this. 

Like any miracle, this is gonna be glorious! 

And my son and I can rejoice! 

3 comments:

  1. WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I sooooooooo loved Arrested Development! I'm soooooo happy babalik!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang tagal pa!:( But better that than nothing at all. Can't wait! We get to see the Bluth family again.

    ReplyDelete