26 October 2013

Have you heard? CHARMED is Getting a Reboot!

I guess this news makes it official: Vampires are OUT. Witches are IN.

The original power of three from Charmed:
PIPER, PRUE and PHOEBE

I posted this on the Facebook page :)



As much as possible, I try to limit discussing shows in development because next year's TV slate isn't set in stone. A lot of things can change.

I am still pretty bummed about that Beverly Hills Cop reboot that didn't pan out this season and mostly because I'm curious as to how the TV treatment will fare. Now I'll never know. Because, while that was one of the biggest news during development season last year, it was dropped at the last minute.

There's no telling how things will go for this Charmed reboot because at this point, it's still just press release.